dinsdag 2 oktober 2012

Tuesday, October 2

Hi everybody,
 
It has been a while, but we have had a lovely holiday in Scotland, the Highlands!
We have been driving every day, and the wee one (21 months) loved the country, and especially the food (toast and cereal).
 
It has been a busy time, so I didn't have time for my crochet...
 
Here a few pictures from some more baby hats I made:
 
After the pictures of the first baby hats (see my first blog), I got some requests for other baby hats.
The first two are made for two sisters, the first one is a hat for a girl about 3 years old, the second for a girl of 1.
 
 
I made them with coton yarn, here in The Netherland we love to use coton for little ones.
 
This hat followed very quickly after:
 
 
A little hat for a newborn!
This is also made from coton.
 
I almost never use a pattern, I try and try and see if I like it ;).
 
Got to go now, I still have a lot of ironing to do after the holiday.
Bye for now!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten