woensdag 24 april 2013

Wednesday, April 24

Hi everybody,
 
Nice to see that people are also reading my English blog!
If you like what you see, please leave a comment, or become a follower.
 
As you can see in my last blog, I was totally into making small dresses for little princesses.
I got a request for a dress with a little sleeve... and I liked the challenge!
 
At these pictures you can see I was struggling to get a nice sleeve, and a round neck (I put the fabric below to see how it would look like finished).


 
After a week, and a lot of starting over again, this was the result:

 
A pretty dress for a very pretty girl!
 
A detail of the edging:
 
And a small heart as decoration:

 
For now, I have decided to stop with the dresses, I want to make something a little bit easier, like a ripple blanket, or a granny stripe blanket.
Oh, and a few pillows maybe, and some potholders, and a poncho for the little lady...
 
As you can see, in my mind I am already creating new things!
Hope to hear from you!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten